Friday 27 October 2017

sexy Katrina Kaif To Star In Hrithik Roshan's Krrish 4 As A Superheroine?

Hrithik Roshan starrer Krrish 4's script is under full swing and the film will go on floors in 2018 and not much details have been revealed about the leading actress. However, word is around that Rakesh Roshan approached Katrina Kaif to star in the superhero franchise and during a recent interview Kat was asked about the same and she opened up by saying,
"No, I have not been approached for Krrish 4. Neither have I had any discussions on that. But yes, I know a few people who are planning and developing some comics like that into films. But yes, Krrish is again an excellent franchise where they also had a superheroine with Kangana Ranaut's character and I think they should definitely have the superheroine bit in it."

Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif revealed that she's not been approached for Krrish 4.

Superheroine

Katrina is open to the idea of making a superheroine movie in Bollywood.

High Time

"I really think someone should make a superheroine film. It's high time."

Indian Characters

"There are so many characters in our Indian comics as well as those which can be translated and brought in a Hindi film.


Indian Mythology

"Look at our mythology; there are so many characters that lend beautifully to be made into a great superheroine."

It's About Time

"I really think someone should do that now, even if it's a collaboration and not just a solo film."

Superheroine Role

"I would love to play a superheroine. Why not? I have always loved superheroines."

Interesting!

"Actually, there are quite a few characters that I personally love. There are also some discussions on this, so I won't say too much."







More sexy image please visit my blog link
= https://billidudeinformation.blogspot.in/?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment